TRI-VALLEY DRIVING RANGE IS OPEN UNDER VERY STRICT OPERATING RULES TO PROVIDE INDIVIDUAL EXERCISE TO LOCAL TRI-VALLEY RESIDENTS
- While on the property, you must maintain a 6-foot distance from others.
- You must wear a face covering while on the property.
- Transactions shall be completed through the ball machine using exact cash or Tri-Valley Range Card. Ball machine only accepts $5 and $1 bills.
- After completing your transaction at the ball machine, you must wipe down the areas you touch with the sanitizing wipes provided next to the ball machine.
- You may not use the range stalls marked as “closed.”
- You may not share clubs; and no loaner clubs are available.
- After completing your session, you must wipe down any area that you touched in your range stall with the sanitizing wipes provided near the range.
- Please return your basket to the designated area for used baskets, so that the staff can sanitize the basket before its next use.
- After completing your session, you are required to leave the property immediately. We are providing an area for exercise only. Socializing is not permitted.
- The Pro Shop and Concessions are closed.
- Only three people at a time at the putting green—one in each zone.
- Only one person at a time at the chipping green.
- Only one person at a time in the restroom. Please leave the main restroom door propped open.
- If you are sick, you may not use any portion of the facilities.
- If there are people waiting, please limit your session to one bucket.
- If we reach capacity, you will be required to wait in your vehicle until capacity is available. Sign will be posted at the entry indicating we have reached capacity.
- Use of the driving range is limited to Tri-Valley residents.
- Customers who do not follow the above rules will be asked to leave.
-Purchase your range card on line. Click here to purchase.
-25% off savings when purchasing a $100 range card.
-For your added safety, all range balls and baskets are being sanitized with bleach after each use.
– Temporary Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday | 8:00am – 3:00pm
Saturday and Sunday | 8:30am – 5:00pm